Sorry! I mean, not really sorry, but kinda sorry!! I actually felt sad after the game, cuz it's just not as fun winning when you know someone else is losing. Unless, of course, the Cowboys are winning. Then, it doesn't matter. :-) But it has been a long time since we've experienced that anyway!! So, anyway, I guess y'all are like us Cowboy fans, hoping and dreaming of next year!!
On behalf of the Riveratribe we will have a moment of silence....Ok hope you feel better now. Just kidding, we love you guys Go Chargers!...I mean I hate football, still haven't even watched one whole game, but I did watch the play by play online of that game, how pathetic.
Kori, that is so sweet, you guys are all great winners! I guess we'll be rooting for the chargers now along with some of you guys! Maybe we can watch a game together. ~April
4 comments:
Sorry! I mean, not really sorry, but kinda sorry!! I actually felt sad after the game, cuz it's just not as fun winning when you know someone else is losing. Unless, of course, the Cowboys are winning. Then, it doesn't matter. :-) But it has been a long time since we've experienced that anyway!! So, anyway, I guess y'all are like us Cowboy fans, hoping and dreaming of next year!!
Kori
On behalf of the Riveratribe we will have a moment of silence....Ok hope you feel better now. Just kidding, we love you guys Go Chargers!...I mean I hate football, still haven't even watched one whole game, but I did watch the play by play online of that game, how pathetic.
Roland #:-)>
Kori, that is so sweet, you guys are all great winners! I guess we'll be rooting for the chargers now along with some of you guys! Maybe we can watch a game together.
~April
Hi Roland! Lol, thanks for the empathy, we miss all you guys!
~April
Post a Comment