Monday, December 29, 2008

GO COLTS GO!

Hey y'all, it's that time of year again....What time you ask? Why it's time for the Indianapolis Colts to win the Super Bowl! So let's all rally around Saturday to cheer them on as they whoop the Chargers( yes my loyalties to San Diego are nil ) I know that none of my blogger friends are football fans, but that's ok cuz my sweetie is and I'm sure at least he will get a kick out of my "make do" Colt template.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi April,
I guess you didn't know I've been reading your blog. :-) Just wanted to say that Jarrett says...."Good Luck With That!!!" In case you don't know, Jarrett has been a Charger fan since he was about 4. And, since our Cowboys are out, I guess our family is pulling for Jarrett's team!!! :-) Or, Luke's team, the Steelers. So, anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that some of your readers ARE football fans!! :-)
Kori

april said...

LOL:)Hi Kori, This should be fun, nothing like a little competition between friends to make the game even more exciting. Tell Jarrett that Only time will tell and it's not to late to switch sides and root for the greatest football team of all time ;). Good to know there are other football fans out there!
~April

Caleb Nathaniel said...

LOL. :D. I am nominally a football fan, generally only when the people here start talking about the Broncos, :P, which is very often. BTW my whole fam is a Chargers fan, Levi even wore a Chargers onesie on Sunday, LOL. Though we never watch the games and only look up the scores after the games. We also don't really care if they win or not as long as they whoop the Broncos.

april said...

What!? All of my friends will be rooting for those chargers,even Levi?!Sigh. Caleb- I don't really watch any games til the colts make it to the playoffs,then I do my due diligence as a good wife should and root the colts on as far as I can. :)
~Mrs. Walsh(

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Mr. Walsh is happy with you.
;)

april said...

Well, Kaleb I just found out that Mr. Walsh never even got a chance to see my blog while it had it's COlt's theme...isn't that sad...oh well.
Thanks for commenting.
Mrs. Walsh