Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELINE LOVE!


   I loved this idea of celebrating people on their birthdays, so I'm borrowing it.  Thank you Melissa! 

Ten years ago today our sweet Maddy came into our lives.  Madeline,  you are so beloved by your mommy and Daddy, we treasure you!  Anyone who knows Maddy can attest to what a sweet and generous spirit God has given her.  I am always amazed by her willingness to serve and give.  I often find my bed made beautifully and room straightened by her before I've had opportunity to get to it and boy does that feel wonderful! We always call on Madeline when we need her photographic memory!  She always knows where everything is.  I love her devotion to all her siblings and her constant notes of encouragement to us all!  We love you Madeline!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you had a fabulous 10th birthday!!

Love,
Kori

S.L.P said...

Happy Birthday Maddy!

all for Jesus said...

Happy birthday Maddy girl!!!

Naomi<><

Caleb Nathaniel said...

Happy B-Day Maddy! Hope you had a blessed day.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY