And while letting my little one's draw I certainly did not allow them to use their tummies and legs as their canvas.

I did not while trying (unsuccessfully)to solve my mouse problem attempt for at least an hour to get a little mouse (stuck in a plastic bucket) to run over a sticky trap....after all it would have been much easier to simply dump the bucket outside.
Upon finding that mouse the next morning stuck to the sticky trap, I absolutely did not spend my morning unsticking him,that would be silly, it's just a mouse after all. I certainly would not set him free.
I did not feel slightly guilty about how that poor little guy was suffering or ponder all day how I could solve my mouse problem without further loss of mouse life(why do they have to be so cute), because they are after all pests.....I know this.
My laundry did not get so far behind that I had to resort to wearing mismatched socks....this is not a habit that many of my children already engage in often.


6 comments:
Hey Mommy, great post!
-NANA
When Grace was about you little guys age, she colored the entire lower half of her legs blue...with a sharpie. I am a good mom :)
Your DH is coming home! Have a grand Thanksgiving!
I forgot to add. MICE ARE NOT CUTE!!! If you rescue them from their traps...they will come back. Think Hantavirus...that will help you not think they are so cute :) Although, I do agree that sticky traps are not nice. It is much better they die a slow death via poison and stink up the house. Not that I have any experience with that.
Yeah you get to clean...oh wait I mean, Yeah hubby is coming home! Having the same mouse prob here. DH bought a humane live trap...I gave him a funny look and contemplated how I was going to explain to the mouse that just because we didn't kill him doesn't mean he can come back!
Great post! oh and by the way the only way to get rid your mouse problem is to trap them in the trash.
P.S. I don't think mice are cute.
B.T.W. Hope you have fun with Mr. Walsh.
Post a Comment